Empower girls to be leaders with every mile you run.
Run any race in the Chicagoland-area and we will help you achieve your goal.
Our Girls in the Game Charity Race Team accommodates any and all athletes. Team members build awareness and support of Girls in the Game, by raising funds and promoting active and healthy lifestyles. From 5ks to half-marathons and marathons, to adventure races, we can help you cross the finish line, while supporting a worthy cause!
Girls in the Game is committed to helping our team members reach all of their goals, including their racing and fundraising goals. We are honored to have you on board to strengthen more girls to become gamechangers in their communities.
• Complimentary half marathon or marathon training with the Chicago Area Runners Association (CARA) or virtual training for any distance with Kopf Running (enrollment based on which race you are running)
• A fundraising guide full of fun and easy ideas to meet your goal
• A personalized website to receive online donations
• Fun runs with opportunities to connect with other team members and runners, as well as win raffle prizes
• E-mails with updates about the team’s successes, Girls in the Game highlights and training tips
• Technical race shirt
• Fundraising incentive program including technical gear
• Opportunities to volunteer with the Girls in the Game programs, including our Youth Triathlon Team
Special Thanks to our Training Partners
Contact SommerAnn McCullough if you’d like to join our team: firstname.lastname@example.org