Work Here, Play Here
Join the Girls in the Game team!
Join the Girls in the Game team through a variety of full-time, part-time, volunteer and internship opportunities that help empower girls to succeed. If you have any questions, contact Tammy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Assist a Grants Coordinator with research, analytics, and grant applications while learning about the nonprofit world and supporting a great organization.
The internship is approximately 10 hours per week and must be done for course credit. All tasks may be done remotely via email and video/phone calls.
The desired start date is September 1 or earlier; end date is flexible.
Read the full internship description.
- Researching funding priorities and giving histories of current and potential Girls in the Game funders by learning and using several databases
- Analyzing Girls in the Game grants revenue by utilizing data and reports
- Learning how to use Salesforce
- Making recommendations to Grants Coordinator about potential funders
- Drafting Letters of Inquiry and contributing to grant applications
- Conducting research on relevant topics to strengthen grant applications