Work Here, Play Here
Join the Girls in the Game team!
Join the Girls in the Game team through a variety of full-time, part-time, volunteer and internship opportunities that help empower girls to succeed. If you have any questions, contact Tammy at email@example.com.
Chicago Part-time Coach (Paid)
Girls in the Game is seeking a part-time coach to do the following:
- Assist in the instruction of the after-school and programming held at multiple sites throughout the city
- Learn and lead the curriculum used for programming for up to 25 participants per site
- Attend coaches’ training meetings and complete weekly progress forms
- Organize and maintain program materials and equipment
- Experience working in a nonprofit, preferably with youth or girls
- Some college coursework, preferably in a health or related field
- Strong commitment to promoting positive change in the lives of girls
- Comfortable and committed to working with participants and staff from diverse backgrounds
- Must be available to work occasional evenings and weekends
- Regular travel to sites and off-site meetings required, car preferred
- Sports experience a plus, but not a requirement
Click here to see the full part-time Coach position. To apply, submit a cover letter and resume in the form above.