Work Here, Play Here
Join the Girls in the Game team!
Join the Girls in the Game team through a variety of full-time, part-time, volunteer and internship opportunities that help empower girls to succeed. If you have any questions, contact Tammy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Senior Coordinator of Individual Giving
Girls in the Game seeks a creative, detail-oriented individual with exceptional organizational and communication skills to join its development team as the Senior Coordinator of Individual Giving.
- Promote Girls in the Game’s unique individual giving opportunities such as the Named Scholarship Program, monthly giving and general individual donor stewardship
- Oversee stewardship communication for all groups, developing relationships with donors to help them grow through pipeline including regular donor meetings and individual outreach
- Manage creation of new solicitation and stewardship materials with Director of Development and Development Team
- Create and implement an annual individual giving plan including improving existing efforts such as annual appeals and introducing new efforts to increase revenue. Develop and implement new individual giving efforts, including reaching out to new potential donors
- Manage Peer-to-Peer fundraising efforts including days of giving with both internal and external partners
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 1-2 years of professional fundraising experience preferred, particularly with direct responsibility for fundraising budget lines
- Strong writing skills
- Strong public speaking and personal communications skills
- Demonstrated knowledge of computer environments, e.g. Windows, Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Prior experience with WordPress, MailChimp, Adobe Suite, WordPress websites and Salesforce.com a plus
- Proven ability to pick up and learn new technological tools quickly and independently
Click here to see the full description of the Senior Coordinator of Individual Giving position. To apply, submit a cover letter and resume in the form above.